The B Service first visit is at approximately 20,000 miles or 1 year after the previous service. The exact time is determined by the vehicle’s Flexible Service System.
Then it is typically every 20,000 miles or 2 years (approximately). This is for models 2009-2014. Please see service advisor for all 2015 Mercedes Benz A/B service specifics.
- Synthetic Motor Oil Replacement
- Oil Filter Replacement
- Cabin Dust/Combination Filter Replacement
- All Fluid Level Inspections & Corrections Are Dependent On Factory-Recommended Service Intervals For Your Vehicle’s Year & Model.
- Tire Inflation Inspection & Correction
- Brake Component Inspection
- Reset Maintenance Counter
Mercedes-Benz B Services adheres to all required elements listed by model year and specific model.